Welcome to the PCAF Institute for Ministerial Training and Leadership Development registration page.
Use the buttons below to learn more about the classes that are a part of each course.
For each ministerial level of licensure, new applicants are required to complete this credentialing training course to obtain a ministerial license with the Pentecostal Churches of the Apostolic Faith international, Inc. Each credentialing level includes three (3) training courses.
Taking these course does not imply that you will receive a ministerial license with the Pentecostal Churches of the Apostolic Faith International, Inc.
Course completion requires:
- Each student must have prior approval from their Pastor.
- Students are expected to read the textbook, watch the video sections, and complete the assessment.
- You have three opportunities to take the twenty-question assessment. If during the assessment, you answer eight questions incorrectly, the assessment will end, and you will have to start over.
- Upon completion of the courses, you will be able to print a transcript of your grades that you will give to your Pastor to send to the PCAF Headquarters for processing.
- The initial Registration fee for the courses is $75.
- Once the registration fee has been paid and processed the student must submit Pastoral approval before you receive login information.
- There are three courses at $35 each. This fee includes the books.